How To Make Tasty Spaghetti Recipe
As I previously mentioned, I LoVe any type of Pasta, but hands down here’s the best Spaghetti recipe around. No one wants to be stuck in a kitchen for hours upon hours on end cooking something they really don’t want to eat. This recipe will leave you and your guests speechless at the dinner table. They’ll be asking, where in the world did you learn how to cook like this?! This tasty Spaghetti recipe is simple, it’s easy and it’s quick. All of my recipes I provide are measured out to cook for a family of 5 so if you’re cooking for less, you might want to chop the recipe in half.
My Tasty Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients are:
1 lb Spaghetti Noodles
1/3 Chopped Onion
1/3 Chopped Bell Pepper
1 Garlic Clove
2 lbs Turkey or Hamburger meat
(1) 67 oz Prego or Ragu Traditional Pasta Sauce
1/2 cup of Sugar
How To Cook Spaghetti
- First- Follow the instructions on the pack of noodles. Boil a pot of water. Add a pinch of salt.
- Break the noodles in half and place it in the water, stir randomly. Boil for about 10 minutes or until soft. Drain water.
- Place the Turkey or Hamburger meat in a separate pan, along with Onions, Bell Pepper & Garlic. Season it with Seasoning Salt and Pepper.
- Cook until it turns brown. Drain any oil left from the cooked meat.
How To Make Tasty Spaghetti Sauce
- First Pour your 67 oz Pasta Sauce over the cooked me. Cook it on low.
- Add the 1/2 cup of sugar and sprinkle Italian Seasoning over it. Stirring occasionally, cook for about 7 – 10 min
- Lastly, mix it all together in the noodle pot an add cheese on top. If you need a little more sweetness, add another 1/2 cup of sugar.
Tip: The Spaghetti Sauce I use is already prepared but every once in a while, I’ll add (1) 24 oz. can of Hunt’s Four Cheese Pasta Sauce. This will make your Spaghetti sauce thicker and even more juicier. No one eats dry Spaghetti, yuck! Can you imagine yourself returning a plate to the kitchen? Uhh excuse me Chef can I have a little more sauce? I’m sorry but my Spaghetti is a little too dry lol.
What Goes Good with Spaghetti?
OOh Garlic bread or Texas Toast is a great addition with Spaghetti. Moreover, you can add chopped up Sausages to it as well. If you want to cook scrumptious sides, String Beans and Fried Chicken would be delicious with it.